It also covers information we receive from third parties. By using our online services you agree we may use your information as outlined in this policy. If you do not wish to have your information used in line with our policy, you must not use our online services that would otherwise provide us with your information.
- When you visit and browse our website:
- We identify and collate data about your visit to our website. At the begining of every visit, all users are issued with a unique identifier 'session' code which stores technical and browsing behaviour data.
- We collect and store obtainable data to help us improve your website experience and also help us understand our visitors.
- When in communication with us via email:
- For conventional email communications, we store your email address, content and meta data of emails exchanges in our secure mail server in the same way you would email anyone else.
- For email communications processed by our website (webform and customer callback) we store all obtainable data in our secure databases. This allows us to retrieve data relevant only to your email address, content and meta data (time email was sent etc) for reference only.
- IP (Internet Protocol)
- Content delivery management
'region_eu' - This identifies whether your physical geographical location is within the European Union. If so, we have to take extra measures of informing you of the existence of cookies being used while you use our online services.
'sntrk' - This is what's known as a "Session" cookie. Once you visit our website, you are assigned a session cookie. This is a randomly generated unique identifier that records your entire visit into our database of visitors. Information recorded during a visit would normally include such data as the time you arrived at the website and what pages you have viewed which is referred to as "Browsing". The identifier cannot collect any sensitive information and is used only to record your visit. We use this information to collate analytical information on visitor numbers and behavioural data which includes times and locations of visitors. This helps us to further improve the website.